- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Does RestaurantFurniture.net share the Information It Receives? Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it or sharing it to/with others.
- Protection of RestaurantFurniture.net and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of RestaurantFurniture.net, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
Privacy and Security Policy
We understand that the "bottom line" price is what you are concerned about. Utilizing our business relationships with the carriers enables us to offer you the most competitive freight rates in the industry. However, this freight is offered to you as a service - You are not committed to purchase these services through RestaurantFurniture.net. If you wish to use your own freight carrier please advise when placing the order. Please Note: Under no circumstances, whether it's your own carrier or our recommended carrier we shall be held responsible for any freight damages or shortage that occurs after merchandise was picked up from the dock.
All freight charges calculated on the site are estimated only. Charges quoted for "Standard Service" where freight is delivered to your dock. No special services as "inside delivery", "Expedite/guaranteed Service" are assumed at that time. In case of freight differences we will notify you prior to processing your credit card. Transit times depend on the destination zip code and are estimated only. We are NOT ABLE to guarantee transit time to your location unless "guaranteed service" was purchased in advance. Please contact out customer service for more information.
Orders shipped via trucking company are shipped "tailgate" when delivery is to a business with dock height facilities. If there is no dock on premises, truck will park in designated loading zone nearby Customer is responsible to unloading freight from the truck within 30 minutes of truck arrival.
Lift gate service, Limited Access Delivery, Residential Delivery, "inside delivery" are available in most cases. Please remember to ask for it when placing an order since these services have to be scheduled with the freight company. Extra charges WILL apply for these services.
We reserve the right to bill you for shipping charges on refused shipments and any extra shipping charges as mentioned in our shipping appendix.
Otherwise stated, all our items ship out in 14-21 business days. Custom orders may require a longer lead time of 8 weeks, depending on the specific items. If time is a concern please contact us for approximated delivery date. In some cases we can also assist you with "time critical" orders.
Shipping Damages and Freight Claims
Our furniture is undergoing thrall QC inspections before shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered with no damages or exceptions. Utilizing major LTL trucking companies, we understand that damages or shortage may occur. When a carrier (UPS or common) takes possession of a shipment, they sign and acknowledge receiving product in good order. Once they take possession, we are no longer responsible for the condition of the product(s) at time of delivery. All common carrier deliveries require a signature. It is the customer's responsibility to inspect the shipment prior to acceptance. If there is visible damage (i.e. Forklift punctures; shrink wrap is broken, torn, and cases are missing) then the customer must note the damage on the bill of lading. If you have no time to inspect the boxes upon delivery, please note the following on the Bill of Lading: "Boxes are subject to inspection at time of delivery. Customer will notify carrier of pending damage within 24 hours." This gives you time to look over the product, yet allows the carrier to know that possible damage may have occurred before you took possession of it. It is the responsibility of the customer to fill a damage claim with the carrier, RestaurantFurniture.net can help you file the claim on your behalf. The carrier will reimburse the customer for their loss.
The definition of freight accessories or fees you may encounter are as follows:
- Lift Gate: The truck will be equipped with a platform to bring your delivery to the ground. This is recommended if you have no commercial dock or forklift.
- Inside Delivery: The freight company will bring your order to the threshold of your establishment. They will not traverse stairs. In case of stairs they will bring your order to your flight of stairs and no further.
- Limited Access Delivery: Limited access in this case refers to places with traditionally limited access- Schools, hospitals, churches, and other institutions of this sort may apply. If you are unsure if your delivery will incur this fee, please ask.
- Residential Delivery: If you are a residential customer, living in a residential neighborhood this charge is required for delivery. This charge may also be levied if your business is primarily in a residential neighborhood, or surrounded by houses.
- White Glove Service: This service is when the delivery company will not only bring all items into your store, but will unpack and assemble the items if required. This service is never offered unless specifically requested and paid for in advance. This service CANNOT be added to orders already in transit.
- Detention Fee: If the driver is detained past your allotted time for delivery functions you may be liable for a detention fee. In agreeing to this policy you agree to this fee, if required.
- Redelivery Fee: If an order must be redelivered for any reason you may be liable for a delivery fee. In agreeing to this policy you agree to this fee, if required.
- Re consignment Fee: If you are changing the delivery address of an order that is already in transit, you may be liable for a re consignment fee. In agreeing to this policy you agree to this fee, if required.
- Storage Fee: If your order must be stored at any point during the delivery outside of the expected delivery schedule you may be liable for storage fees. In agreeing to this policy you agree to this fee, if required.
- Paras Fail: For international orders, if your custom documents are not in proper order you may be charged this fee. It arises when customs documents are incorrect, not in proper order, or missing entirely. In agreeing to this policy you agree to this fee if required.
- Appointment Fee: The making of a specific drop off appointment may cost extra, depending on the shipping company. Should an appointment be placed with the shipping company they will usually charge this fee.
Cancellation of order is possible prior to the production or packaging of the items ordered. Custom made products (using upholstery materials, special stains or finishes, size or shapes) cannot be returned or cancelled at any point because they were manufactured based on your specifications. You may be able to cancel or return items that are "stock items". All cancellation requests must be done in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org - please ensure you state your order # in the email.
Returning or cancelling an order with "stock-items", involves a re-stocking fee of 30%. This also applies on orders which were packaged but were cancelled prior of shipping. In case of a return, you will forfeit all shipping expenses paid by you. Many of our products are offered with free shipping. Please be aware that if you return one of these products our actual outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your return refund. All items must be returned in original manufacturer's boxes and will be inspected at time of arrival. You will also be responsible for packing the items, and the cost of doing so. Therefore, is your responsibility to keep the original manufacturer's boxes and packing materials. In case of damage to the returned product, you will be charged the item's full price as appears on the original order. Even if we mistakenly ship the wrong product, you are still responsible for packing the items on pallets for the return shipment.
Color/Texture Disclaimer: Stains may appear different on certain browsers and colors may not be accurate and textures may not be properly visualized as a result of photographic, Internet & computer inaccuracies and many other factors beyond our control. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the product colors, textures and stains & grains you see displayed on this site are perfectly accurate.
WHEN YOU PLACE AN ORDER, you are accepting the limitations inherent in not directly viewing samples. Absent your obtaining such samples, your completion of an order constitutes your waver of any claim you may have due to dissatisfaction with the product colors, textures, stains & grains. If you would like to see firsthand materials (fabrics, vinyls, wood finishes, metal swatches) please contact us and we will be happy to provide you samples. Please contact customer service for more information.
Re-Ordering: We reserve the right to change our color panels from time to time. In case of a re-order, it is the customer's responsibility to re-confirm the color by ordering a swatch. We will not be held liable for color variations. When requested, the swatch will be sent free of charge.
We understand that fabrics and colors you see on your monitor might look different in real life; we therefore offer you samples for better evaluation. Please contact us if you require wood swatches or fabric samples. These will be sent using UPS ground service and should be received within 2-3 business days.
Custom Booth Orders, Sizes and Shapes
We pride ourselves on our custom work, and will make every attempt to ensure that your order is as accurate as possible, however due to the fact we produce all custom items by hand we reserve the right to allow for a margin of error of up-to 3% in any dimension. Please make sure to consider this potential 3% difference when placing an order.
We reserve the right to manufacture custom booths, shapes and lengths as needed to accommodate shipping restrictions. This includes splitting linear (wall benches, singles, doubles) and nonlinear shapes (rounded booths, u shaped booths, etc.) to pieces when necessary. Normally linear segments of 72" and up or nonlinear segments of over 48" will be manufactured in multiple sections. For example, if you order a 150" booth, you will not receive it one piece. Instead and based on the shipping requirements we may split it into two pieces of 75" or 3 pieces of 50". If you order a U shaped booth of 48" x 90" x 48", we will most likely split it into two segments of 48" x 45".
In case of warranty issues, we reserve the right to either fix the product on our expense, offer partial or full refund, or replace it.
Warranty by Category
|Product Type||Warranty Period|
|Wood Chairs & Stools - Imported||1 year|
|Wood Chairs & Stools - American Made||3 years|
|Metal Chairs & Stools (non Swivel)||7 years|
|Metal Chairs & Stools (Swivel)||1 year|
|Indoor Tables (Excluding Solid Wood), Indoor Table Bases, Booths||1 year|
|Solid Wood Tops||6 months|
|Patio Furniture: Chairs, Tables, Stools||6 months|
Warranty does not apply on unfinished or unstained products (such as chairs, tables or upholstery materials) or when purchasing components alone.
Solid Wood Tables Disclaimer
Solid wood tables such as butcher block, plank and live edge inherently “move” over time in areas with lack or too much humidity. This movement may cause the wood to crack / warp and are not considered manufacturing defects and therefore, not covered under the standard warranty. As a manufacturer, we take steps to prevent the above from happening but we have no control over natural wood products and the humidity conditions.
Unless noted on the invoice all orders must be pre-paid before delivery. On custom orders a 40% deposit is required. The balance must be remitted before the delivery begins. If you are receiving multiple shipments, your order must be paid in full before the first shipment goes out, regardless of the time between subsequent shipments.
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. RestaurantFurniture.net is not responsible for any typographical errors. Specifications subject to change without notice.
You hereby release and forever discharge RestaurantFurniture.net, and its officers, board, and employees, jointly and severally from any and all actions, causes of actions, claims and demands for, upon or by reason of any damage, loss or injury, which hereafter may be sustained by using this site or with connection to products purchased on this site. This release extends and applies to, and also covers and includes, all unknown, unforeseen, unanticipated and unsuspected injuries, damages, loss and liability and the consequences thereof. The provisions of any state, federal, local or territorial law or state providing substance that releases shall not extend to claims, demands, injuries, or damages.
We reserve the right to refuse or call off any order due to fraud suspicion, typographical errors, or delivery area restrictions.
By visiting RestaurantFurniture.net you agree that the laws of the state of Illinois, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and RestaurantFurniture.net.
It is assumed that you have read and understood our policies before you place your order.
LIMITED WARRANTY. Seller warrants goods manufactured by it will be free from defects upon delivery to Buyer. If any of the goods are found by Seller to be defective, Seller at its option will replace such Goods or credit Buyer for the Purchase Price for such Goods. THE FORGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE NOT EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN. NO AFFIRMATION OF SELLER, BY WORDS OR ACTIONS, OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION SHALL CONSTITUTE A WARRANTY.
Upon Buyer's receipt of shipment, Buyer shall immediately inspect the goods. Unless Buyer provides Seller with written notice of any claim of shortages or defects in the goods within three days (3) after receipt of the shipment, such goods shall be deemed finally inspected checked and accepted by Buyer. In absence on shipping and packing instruction, Seller shall use its own discretion in choice of carrier and method of packing.
TERMINATION, CANCELLATION AND CHANGES. Orders cannot be terminated, canceled or modified after acceptance of Buyer's order by Seller without Seller's written consent. Any modification of the order once accepted by the Seller shall be subject to additional shipping fees and restocking fees.
APPLICABLE LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed exclusively by the laws of the State of Illinois. In addition, Seller and Buyer irrevocably and unconditionally agree that they will not commence any action, litigation or proceeding of any kind whatsoever against one another in any way relating to this Agreement or the transactions contemplated hereby in any forum other than the courts of the State of Illinois sitting in Cook County, Illinois or the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, or any appellate court from any thereof. Seller and Buyer further irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of such courts and agree that any such action, litigation or proceeding must solely and exclusively be brought in any such courts as stated above, and waive and agree not to plead or to make any claim that: (a) venue is improper; (b) the forum is improper or otherwise inconvenient; and/or (c) such court lacks personal jurisdiction over it.
PARTIAL SHIPMENTS. Seller will attempt to deliver all Goods in a single shipment. However, Seller at times may make partial shipments of Buyer's Goods. Delay in delivery of any Goods shall not relieve Buyer of its obligation to accept the remaining shipments.